How TELUS International is transforming its business to capture the strengths of Generation Y
Creating a corporate culture that embraces Millennials is critical as they make up over 80% of customer service organizations. Customer service organizations that follow the best practices presented in this whitepaper have the potential to unleash the power of a generation that is naturally capable of providing high-quality customer service.
Find out the 5 key insights on unleashing the potential of Gen Y in Customer Service:
1. Communicate in ways that Gen Y will listen
2. Give Gen Y more flexibility and control
3. Transform recruitment, interviews, training and quality management processes
4. Revamp retention programs
5. Set clear expectations on career path: the quandary of promoting Millennials